Friday, October 26, 2012

Undead Make-up Tutorial

As a Halloween Special, I'm posting a fun, Halloweenie undead make-up tutorial that's great for your Halloween party or your scary color guard look.

I created this tutorial for the Collective Winter Drum Line from Mankato, MN - they wanted a sort of zombie, creepy look for their line this year. It can be applied to colorguard easily, or maybe you want to use it for your Halloween make-up.

Don't feel that you need to use ALL the steps I mention in this video. I was being thorough and wanted to illustrate many of the ways I might approach creating this look. You can pick and choose the steps in order to tailor the look to one that's right for your performance or costume.

Enjoy the Tutorials!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can never get enough of creepy/cool makeup. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! It was a fun tutorial to make.

      Delete